SOFTWARE FRAMEWORK DEVELOPER (F/M)
As a Software Developer at Native Instruments, you will create, maintain and test components that form the software framework for an entire range of software-based musical instruments. Working in the Development team, you will assist Software Architects and Product Designers in creating software frameworks and toolkits for new products, and your work will have a direct effect on the next generation of music software.
- Work in a Development team to develop and provide maintenance support for cross-product software components in C++
- Collaborate with Software Architects and Product Designers
- Work closely with other Development teams
- Document your code
- Provide time and effort estimates for individual projects
- You have a degree in software development or a related field, or equivalent qualification and experience
- Your are a C++ expert
- You are familiar with the conceptual and architectural aspects of software design
- You have experience with object-oriented software development in Windows and Mac OS X
- You are committed, meticulous and quality-conscious
- You are communicative and enjoy teamwork
- Your written and spoken English is excellent
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AT NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
More than 70 people at Native Instruments work in the area of Product Development, one of the main branches of the R&D department. Most of them Software Developers and Hardware Engineers, they bring the actual products to life based on the specifications from Product Design teams, while being supported through a team of Project Managers. Product Development disciplines range from application development and the creation and maintenance of software libraries, drivers and installers to the complex area of hardware development, with Quality Assurance (QA) being the final section of the development chain.