INTERN GUI DESIGN (F/M)
In the context of software development a great value is placed on the design of the Graphical User Interface (GUI). This internship will provide an insight into the design and production process of our software.
- Support external designers with the creation of GUIs Production of graphics for GUIs
- Creation of design details
- Communicate with Development, GUI designers and Product Management
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Strong interest in the area of GUI design
- Experience with music software an advantage
- Highly perceptive mind and a love of detail
- Good team skills and strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
PRODUCT DESIGN AT NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
The Product Designers at Native Instruments imagine and define the products that will then be implemented and refined in other areas of the R&D department. Product Design takes care of the crucial initial conception phase that usually ends with a specification for the Developers to start their work on. It also comprises the area of "interface design" - GUI design for software and industry design for hardware - as well as sound design and DSP development. The 60 people in NI Product Design coordinate closely with their Product Management and Product Development colleagues.