If your MASCHINE controller remains dark after connecting it to the computer and only shows the MASCHINE logo on its displays, first disconnect it from the computer and install the latest MASCHINE software. You can download it via Service Center or from the Personal Update Manager on our website.
In case the controller does not start up correctly after installing the latest MASCHINE software, there might be an issue with our hardware service on your system. To verify this, start the Controller Editor. You will find it in the following directory: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments > Controller Editor
If you receive an error message, proceed with the steps below to solve the issue:
- Download the latest version of the Controller Editor from the Drivers & Other Files page on our website.
- Disconnect all NI controllers from the computer and restart it.
- Quit all running audio applications.
- Install the latest Controller Editor version.
- When the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect your MASCHINE controller to the computer.
Your MASCHINE controller should start up correctly now.