If your MASCHINE controller remains dark after connecting it to the computer and only shows the MASCHINE logo on its displays, proceed as described below to resolve the problem.
- Make sure that the MASCHINE software is installed on your computer.
- Download the latest version of the Controller Editor from the NI Free Updates page.
- When the Controller Editor download is finished, disconnect all NI controllers from the computer and restart it. Don't start any audio application!
- Install the latest Controller Editor version you just downloaded. If the computer asks if you want to restart, confirm this.
- Connect the MASCHINE controller to the computer.
Now your MASCHINE controller should function normally.