If you wish to sell your Native Instruments product, it is necessary to remove the serial number from your user account before it can become available to the next owner.
Please contact the Native Instruments Registration Support via the online form before selling the product and provide us with the following information:
- The serial number of the product you wish to sell.
- The email address this serial number is registered to.
The Registration Support team will inform you when the serial number has been removed from your account.
- EDU and NFR product versions cannot be resold. Therefore, it is not possible to unlock serial numbers attached to such products. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- If a product is removed from your user account, this will render all product upgrades invalid which are based on this product. In this case, Registration support will contact you before deleting a product from your user account. For instance, if you upgraded KOMPLETE 8 to KOMPLETE 8 ULTIMATE, you cannot remove KOMPLETE 8 from your account without KOMPLETE 8 ULTIMATE becoming invalid.
- The license transfer of Third-Party-Products (OEM) is executed by the manufacturer. Please contact the manufacturer of your library to arrange a license transfer. If the manufacturer is referring to Native Instruments, please ask for a written authorisation confirming that we can delete the registration.