So with the last version of Traktor I used OSC to successfully sync with another computer. From what I can see this no longer exists in the new version but that they have allowed for syncing via midi.
So I have my two Apple laptops connected via two Audio 8's and followed all the instructions in the manual. I click play and sync on the one computer and lo and behold the other computer picks up the signal and matches the BPM. At this point I am thinking this is great and I am ready to rock. The problem is that the BPM fluctuates on the receiving computer. For example if it is trying to match to 124 BPM it will fluctuate from 123.90 to 124.10 and then back down again. No matter what I do with the midi offset it doesn't stop this problem and renders the whole exercise of trying to sync two computers useless. I realize with a new version of the program this feature is probably way down on the list but I just wanted to see if anyone can confirm the same behaviour and also if someone from Native Instruments could confirm they have seen this before. At least then we will now it is on the radar.