It's not too difficult really, once you get the file. I was lucky enough that my brother's MacBook Pro was running 10.7.3 so I got the file.
Here's a link to the Kext File
Here's where to download the Kext Wizard
1) Launch Kext Wizard
2) Select the Installation tab
3) Click Browse and select the Kext file from the folder it was downloaded to
4) Check mark "backup kexts that will be replaced" This option will place a folder on your desktop of the USB 3.0 compatible Kext
5) Be sure the System/Library/Extentions folder is selected as the destination
6) Click Install and wait for the message saying it has completed
7) reboot your system
I hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.
Just my opinion, everyone needs to stop bashing on Native Instruments, it's clearly not their fault. This is 100% on Apple and Intel for driver incompatibility.
EDIT: Just an FYI, this will cause all USB 3.0 devices run at USB 2.0 speeds. If you want to run your USB 3.0 devices at native speed, just reinstall the backup'd Kext file. It is a bit inconvenient but the best current solution.