1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Assign LFO ratio to a macro knob

Discussion in 'MASSIVE' started by hclc, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hclc

hclc Forum Member

I want to assign the LFO ratio to the Macro controls. But from what I can tell it's not possible. Is this true? I hope not. That would be sad! It's the only way I figured out how to make Massive wobble.

MassiveRatioMacroControl.png
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  2. PaulSC

PaulSC NI Product Owner

You can right-click and MIDI-learn the numerator and/or denominator parameters. Is that a useful approach for you?
  3. hclc

hclc Forum Member

Thanks PaulSC. That was rather obvious. I just got caught up in the macro feature.
  4. PaulSC

PaulSC NI Product Owner

Happy wobbling! :)
  5. Nick Fury

Nick Fury New Member

I was just wondering. I understand about assigning a controller through midi learn on to the LFO ratio. But what if you want to assign one macro knob to 3 different LFO rates. Because as of now I can only assign one knob to one LFO rate at a time. I'm using the latest version of Massive, and Acid Pro 6. I also own Ableton Live 8.1 if this can be done in there.
    Thanks,

Nick
  6. ew

ew Moderator

With ccs you can't do that; each can only have one destination with Massive.

ew
  7. Nick Fury

Nick Fury New Member

Ok cool.. I gotta it to work in Ableton pretty cool beans with configuring.. Thanks,
  8. Artemiy Pavlov

Artemiy Pavlov Forum Member

If you want, you can have two duplicate oscillators with different LFO rates and assign a macro knob to crossfade between them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.