1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

BCD3000 + Windows 7

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR LE / TRAKTOR ME' started by drakeab, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drakeab

drakeab New Member

Hey, does anyone out there know any way to get the BCD3000 to work with Windows 7? Thanks a ton!

Drake
  2. RobbieM

RobbieM New Member

It works fine for me, using Win7 32-bit... Just disable the UAC and copy the Vista driver downloaded from Behringer to your desktop and follow the on-screen instructions...
  3. mikesilence

mikesilence Forum Member

Search for the forum also... ;)
  4. drakeab

drakeab New Member

I am using the 64-bit, I have looked through to forum but it is to no avail. Any ideas?
  5. mikesilence

mikesilence Forum Member

6. ekli

ekli New Member

I had the windows 7 beta isntalled in my computer, and the bcd3000 used to works fine, now I have installed the full version of windows 7 and the bcd3000 doesn't work. anyone have any idea
  7. mikesilence

mikesilence Forum Member

Set windows 7 performance from "balanced" to full performance.
  8. stevenlk

stevenlk New Member

so it didnt work for me, did it work for everyone else? im so irritated with it, its driving me crazy.

any other suggestions?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.