1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

DSK VST Plug-Ins

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by XploreMusic, Oct 18, 2012.

1. XploreMusic

XploreMusic New Member

Hey what's up guys - I just have a quick question. I just recently bought the DSK VST PLug-Ins pack, and they are formatted as Kontact files. I can bring the files into Kontact fine and use them there, but obviously I want to use the files in the Maschine library.

I haven't figured out a way to bring them into Maschine, and I was curious if anyone knows how to do it. It doesn't seem complicated, I feel like I'm just doing the wrong things. Simply, I just need to know how to bring other Kontact files into Maschine and use them.

In addition, I have a Mac, so I don't know if that changes things. Thanks guys!
  2. lethal_pizzle

lethal_pizzle NI Product Owner

Save out each ensemble preset as a Maschine preset, it'll then show in the browser.
  3. XploreMusic

XploreMusic New Member

how do I do that exactly? And do I do it in Kontact first and then go to maschine?