1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

EZDrummer and Maschine

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by MitchGeist, Dec 12, 2012.

1. MitchGeist

MitchGeist Forum Member

Anybody have any success running EZDrummer in Maschine? I just recently picked it up and tried using it as a VST in standalone and couldn't really get it to work that well.
  2. Upright

Upright NI Product Owner

I have Ez drummer but I've never used it in Maschine, in fact I don't even have it installed on my PC at the moment. From what I remember EZ needs to used it's midi files if you want to sequence out a drum track and since Maschine does not allow importing or dragging and dropping midi files you only have one option to use EZ drummer in Maschine,...you'll have to sample Ez drummer and use the audio as a sample,...this is your best option as far as I can tell. EZ drummers midi files will not work in Maschine. Hope this helps. :D
  3. flaco425

flaco425 Forum Member

I use it as a VST inside Maschine, and it works well. I recently got the Claustrophobic kit and am really liking it. Im not sure what you mean by having to sample EZ drummer?
  4. Upright

Upright NI Product Owner

Re-sampling EZ drummer so that you can chop the audio.
  5. flaco425

flaco425 Forum Member

I havent messed with the preset patterns.
  6. MitchGeist

MitchGeist Forum Member

Are there any preset drum fills?