Factory Sounds - Default Location?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by mest42085, Jul 26, 2012.

1. mest42085

mest42085 NI Product Owner

So somehow I lost all the sounds from NI. Re-downloaded them all, now just not sure where to put them. Found this link - http://www.native-instruments.com/k.../The TRAKTOR PRO 2 Factory Sounds are missing

So now I know where the default "Factory Sounds" location is. My question is, where does each folder go? For example I have 1) The Scratch Library, 2) The Factory Sounds which were introduced with the Sample Decks, & 3) the new Remix Deck Content, all in seperate folders.

So do all these folders' files just get unloaded together into the "Factory Sounds" directory that is mentioned in the above link? Or does each folder of content have its own special place? Does this even matter?

I would like to keep everything in it's default location as NI intended. Thanks for any help!

Edit - Also, what is the Traktor "ContentImport" folder found on Mac here - Mac Hd/Users/User/Music/Traktor/ContentImport? When I import the remix deck content all the individual sounds seem to show up here.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012