1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Kontakt Player Registration (Finale GPO)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by CharlieH, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieH

CharlieH NI Product Owner

I purchased the Kontakt 2 Crossgrade. It won't install without the serial number for my previous installed product, Kontakt Player. However, Kontakt Player does not allow me to register. I assume that I need to go through Finale->MIDI->Native Instuments VST Setup->Finale GPO->About Finale GPO and use the Registration tab. However, I see no button or link on the tab page to register. Is there another way to register the Finale GPO version of Kontakt Player?
  2. David Das

David Das Moderator

Is there a Registration Tool application in the Finale GPO folder?
  3. MartinHines

MartinHines Forum Member

If you are referring to Finale 2006, there should be a "Finale GPO Registration Tool" shortcut in your Windows start menu.

If I remember correctly the default would be: Start, Native Instruments, Native Instruments Finale GPO.
  4. CharlieH

CharlieH NI Product Owner

Thank you for your replies. No, there is no tool in the start menu nor is there one in the Finale GPO Library program folder. And the reply from Finale support says that the GPO does not require registration.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.