1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

Kontrol x1 cd installation

Discussion in 'KONTROL X1' started by ErS, Dec 7, 2011.

1. ErS

ErS New Member

Hello! I've bought from ebay a new kontrol x1 but the package was opened and now there is not cd installation with traktor le software included. Do you know if I can install kontrol x1 correctly without cd installation. Thank for the answer ;)
  2. shadow23

shadow23 NI Product Owner

The only CD that came with the X1 is Traktor LE. So unless you want to use Traktor LE you've been ripped off because the seller should've given you the CD unless of course he mentioned on eBay that Kontrol X1 "Only".
  3. ErS

ErS New Member

Because in the manual of instalaltion is written I've to installal a cd... So, I think it contains an installation and some drivers. The drivers are in the ni website right?.. For the installation what can I do? Thanks ;)
  4. shadow23

The cd contains drivers for the X1 which you can download from the NI website. As for Traktor LE I can look for my spare CD and get the serial of that (if I can find the damn thing). You might have to download Traktor LE from NI as well.
  5. shadow23

Just let me know if you still need that serial for LE and I will email it to you.
  6. ErS

ErS New Member

So, what I need to do when I have the serial number please? Your serial number is not just used? Thanks!
  7. shadow23

It's not used. I bought a Audio 2 soundcard and it came with it. Don't have a use for LE as I have TSP2.
  8. ErS

ErS New Member

Thank you very much! Could you give me your e-mail address please?
    ---
    What should I do with the driver please?
  9. shadow23

Once you have downloaded Traktor LE from NI website just install it.

I sent you a PM.
  10. ErS

ErS New Member

Thank you very much
    ---
    Sorry for lot of questions!... How can I do to use my kontrol X1 with traktor le without cd installation?... What drivers from native instruments website should I download?... And how Can I register my product on the native instruments website? Thank you very much shadow