Kore 2 activation Problems

Discussion in 'Product Installation and Activation' started by Darkdisco, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkdisco

Darkdisco New Member

can't get kore 2, too activate this keeps appearing :angry:

You have tried to activate an update, upgrade or crossgrade, but your User Account does not contain the full product license that this update, upgrade or crossgrade license is based on. Possibly this full product license is assigned to another User Account that you may have created using a different e-mail address. Please contact the Native Instruments Registration Support and submit the serial number in question.

help would be great as, its just stuck in demo mode as is, i sent a support ticket 3-4 days ago and no response ;)
  2. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

Welcome =)

It sounds as if you have an upgrade/crossgrade version of Kore. Do you have the qualifying product(s) registered?

ew
  3. Darkdisco

Darkdisco New Member

ni support is slow, i bought this of ebay, and have contacted the seller about the problem, as far as he knew he was selling me the whole deal and not an upgrade so he's contacting NI, but can someone please clear this up for me. what base product do i need to use kore 2 ? :)
  4. Marius @ NI

Marius @ NI NI Team Moderator NI Team

Hi Darkdisco,

as mentioned in our support answer, the Kore 2 license you have purchased is an update version, so that it is not a full license. The seller should have made this clear in his sales offer and that the price of his offer reflected the fact that it is NOT a full version. I am not sure if he already contacted us, but I see only the following solutions in this case:

- He also sells you Kore 1, so that we can transfer the Kore 1 serial to your account.

- You buy Kore 1 from somewhere else.

- The seller takes the Kore 2 update back, since he might have sold this to you under false conditions (not sure what the sales offer said)
  5. Darkdisco

Darkdisco New Member

don't need to buy kore 1 from him since he's going to transfer the license too me :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.