1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Maschine refuses to search/ after locating the sample! wtf?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by trusampler, Apr 24, 2012.

1. trusampler

trusampler NI Product Owner

Ok had it Native Instruemnts no offense but this one takes the cake,it's complete bullshit and you know it.

I have loaded a project with a kit, that I saved the correct ONLY way we can and thats saving samples with project.

Now when I load this project 3 kits load, 1 kit doesn't. It's telling me I need to search for the sample. So then I do just that..

I can barely make out the FILE PATH,because your software doesn't allow me to view the path completely,but nonetheless,I'm aware of where it's at.

I then point the explorer also finder, (tried it on both mac n pc) FYFI.

And Maschine just sits there? OK this is bullshit! FIX THIS ****ING PROBLEM PLEASE! NOOOOOOOOOOOW:angry:
    ---
    bumping this bitch to my grave **** it
  2. trusampler

Bump
    ---
    N.I. You know what your doing here,is just wrong.U intentionally did this **** to your customers to **** them over while you guys had xtra plans on selling bullshit kits to users..

In the meantime, if anyone at anytime ever lost sample data,it would be an issue,because you intentionally left the code out for 3 years to search for a ****ing sample!

BUT you can magically code the entire support for Komplete 8 library inside of maschine,well isn't that just special.. we call that bullshit where I'm from,and you know it is..looking out for yourselves.Don't you guys get it,most of the serious folks will never use ur sounds,but use their own samples,and you screwed us for 3 years with this old bullshit.**** your kits,don't nobody want that old bullshit anyways.

After this experience with maschine for the last 3 years,I sincerely can't wait for the REN,once people see the difference in file systems they will leave in moments,ur next one better be damn good. At least Akai never intentionally left out code in their systems that would/could screw users from loading their sounds..
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  3. sowari

sowari Moderator

i agree, the sample search issues really need fixing.

sowari
  4. trusampler

sorry sowari,I've just had enough of this stuff. I really dont mean to rain on anyone's parade,but now I'm losing work,and that's not cool.
    I should have bounced the project in my daw,but I trusted it would load and it's not.

this is because maschine will not even search for the sample,,even after I point it to the proper location.
  5. lethal_pizzle

lethal_pizzle NI Product Owner

I've never had it not load a sample I've located... have you actually double clicked on the sample itself rather than just the containing folder dude?
    To clarify: you've got to select the sample rather than locate the sample folder; just making sure you've done that.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  6. THE WIDOWMAKER

THE WIDOWMAKER NI Product Owner

i lost the files once - i located them, never had to relocate them again...maschine seems to remember just fine - it must be pants to be missing files...
  7. trusampler

Lethal Puzzle, to clarify again, Yes I've done all that,i've located the folder, maschine will not allow me to double click the sample,only the folder. I click on the folder that I know it's in, and maschine just sits there.

It will not allow me to doubleclick the sample only point it to the folder.I've been able to do that before,but for this project it's not working like such.
    ---
    I wouldn't be posting here, if I could just do that, check my posts,there's been nothing but issues regarding missing samples in maschine for me.I've been able to point like you suggested and load the sample in the past,but now it will not work like that.

This is why I'm so frustrated with maschine.
  8. saintjoe

saintjoe NI Product Owner

Yeah, sample resolution should work like kontakt, period, no question

I have not ever had it not pull up my files when I saved the project with samples into it's own folder but that doesn't matter, the issue is, sample searching needs to work like battery and kontakt, end of story
  9. trusampler

Indeed my friend.
  10. lethal_pizzle

lethal_pizzle NI Product Owner

@tru... yep, no worries. I was just making sure. I haven't yet been able to make Maschine not load a sample. Have you contacted support?
  11. trusampler

Not yet,I'm planning on it. I'm hoping though that their next update, (like I have for quite some time will fix this) I need to send them in a tech support ticket. Though in one of the on the record's I spoke to a dev,and they are aware it needs to be better.

thanks