1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Maschine version 2.0?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by nodoze123, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nodoze123

nodoze123 Forum Member

All i really want to know is: WHEN? We need a new update and I'm actually respecting the fact that they haven't put out a ver. 1.75 or something like that, so NI & my fellow Maschine-heads, when do you think we'll see ver. 2.0 and what will realistically be in that update?
  2. jpeg

jpeg Forum Member

weve had 1.1, 1.3 and 1.5 im thinkin we gonna get 1.8 this summer then 2.0 end of the year or early next year
  3. warren1814

warren1814 Forum Member

so long as they keep updating is all i'm wanting.
  4. stikygum

stikygum Forum Member

Being new to it, what do you see needs to be updated? I'm still working my through Maschine.
  5. Rawtunez

Rawtunez NI Product Owner

im ready for an exciting update
  6. vinceprice

vinceprice NI Product Owner

Yo all I know is Timestretching is very important. If they took a que from Ableton Live how you can slice with the warp markers and did maschine that way wow. I would be impressed. Also if they figure a way out to integrate Komplete I would do some cartwheels. That would be an amazing update. I would like to see them integrate fx from there stellar plugins into Maschine. But to hold me over I got my boys launchpad and do all of my sample chopping in Live. Big shoutout to Ski Beats for that amazing live tutorial. Funny how someone can explain something in 5 minutes.
  7. jpeg

jpeg Forum Member

the 2000 had no timestrech it not that mjor when i 1st started sampling i thought it was key but once u get chopping and use good judgment with sample selection its a minor.

im looking out 4 mp3 support and possible vst support and a few other bug fixes
  8. mobetta518

mobetta518 Forum Member

I am waiting for kore library support and/or a soundpack addition, as well as some king of "song" mode where you can play live along with the patterns, mute, solo, etc. The last update was major, i hope the next is just as good.
  9. flux302

flux302 NI Product Owner

man you do realize 1.5 JUST came out right lol....
    with that said. I do really need some timestretch inside of maschine. but i am very happy with how it operates right now....
    I'd rather them take their time to make sure the updates are stable.
  10. features2010

features2010 Account Suspended

i dont will wait for factory features in end of the year

midiout control change and programmchange .groove templates etc.
    must have at the beginning
    this is a groovebox

wich music think ni. where we do?

native instruments:
    you look in your club and go to your radio :
    all styles music has moving and driving sounds in the linear music struktures
    the normal way ist cc automation ? yes

why you have problem somethings

sorry for my stupid english.. i cant it better now
  11. nodoze123

nodoze123 Forum Member

"man you do realize 1.5 JUST came out right lol...."
    @flux302: no my dude, 1.5 DIDN'T just came out, it came out over 3 months ago, in april.
    Looking at your sig, "It's '09 you don't make a sampler that can't truncate or timestretch.( the fact the year has change only make my sig more relevant)", (i fixed you're spelling of relevant by the way, lol), only makes it very clear that they need to make some type of announcement/update soon, as to me, they should've never released this thing without timestretch and truncation features from the jump. I'm a loyal customer, I spent my hard earned money on this jawn just like everyone else did and I made this post to get a consensus of when/ what we might be looking at for our next update. Hopefully soon we'll hear something.
    i'm excited for something fresh and new as well. i truly hope they come up with a great type of song mode for arranging purposes as well. Peace to all!
  12. jpeg

jpeg Forum Member

song mode can be done in scenes in the same way u build in abelton scene view
  13. features2010

abletons song mode not god for maschine

better is

patterns timeline midi and audio with ms delay parameter correction
    and locked pattern in scenemode
    pattern combis with counter
    etc.
    ---

you dont know what 1.5 version is?
    nobody from the features im tell you ,is include in 1.5 lol

ni is thinking :
    :eek:h yeah- all is paletti- we going to sleep
  14. noiserot

noiserot Forum Member

If some of you actually pay attention you would have read the two recent "on the record" q&a that revealed as much as NI could as far as what features we should expect in the coming updates and wouldn't be starting silly threads like this.
  15. features2010

why youre so angry?

its good
    somethimes we must nerving the producer
  16. noiserot

noiserot Forum Member

What makes you think I'm angry? :lol:
    Just pointing out the obvious that some of you are not paying attention when the answer you're looking for is right under your nose.
  17. nodoze123

nodoze123 Forum Member

"Silly thread" Noiserot? Really? This thread is an outside view of what we can expect from version 2.0, that's all. The On the Record thread doesn't answer everything and can only give some glimpses into the future of this product. SO, YOUR OPINION IS RESPECTED, BUT NOT NEEDED. I'm just looking for other views of what people expect...
    ---
    Then again Noiserot, you are the guy who started the : "Most annoying Maschine thread in MPC forums" post, lol! Too funny...
  18. noiserot

noiserot Forum Member

It's a silly thread because it's precisely why NI decided to do the "on the record" sessions to deal with questions like this, which there's been plenty of in here already. They get to decide how much info it makes sense for them to share and when, and we should respect that.

Anyway, we already know this much from "on the record":
    The next update to Maschine will be free and it will most likely bring sidechaining. Other developments currently on the roadmap include timestretching (not just offline processing but in realtime), advanced sample manipulation features, and a more flexible arranger with unlimited number of scenes.
  19. ew

ew Moderator

I'll have to agree with noiserot here, to be honest.

They've told you as much as they're comfortable with at this stage. And, who can say when it will be released? Any statement along those lines at this point would be pure speculation...

ew
  20. THE WIDOWMAKER

THE WIDOWMAKER NI Product Owner

Thank God! Kill The Post!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.