1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Massive in Fl Studio

Discussion in 'MASSIVE' started by SkateBanana, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkateBanana

SkateBanana New Member

i downloaded the fl studio demo and am getting to know the basics. I looked at tutorials to get wobbles (dubstep) on youtube and understand how to get the wobble sound when playing with the piano roll. But when i make notes and play them back either on the pattern or song all i get are flat notes and no wobble. So how do i get the wobble to carry from massive into fl studio? Thanks

(I only get wobble when i click the keys on the piano roll but as soon as i press play just flat)
  2. ew

ew Moderator

Uncheck the pos box for each LFO, stepper, etc. Done.

ew
  3. Tim88

Tim88 New Member

help

what do you mean by this? I have the same problem.
  4. ew

ew Moderator

Just what I said. Massive 1.1.4 and up have a pos box in each stepper, LFO and performer when external sync's activated- this syncs to song position as well as clock. Uncheck the box. See the thumb...

ew

Attached Files:

• POS.jpg
      POS.jpg
      File size:
      79 KB
      Views:
  5. cRis21

cRis21 New Member

does something similar to this fix apply to FM8? I'm having the same problem (but in FM8), but can't find a button to fix it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.