1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Massive in Fruity Loops

Discussion in 'MASSIVE' started by Krowbizzle, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krowbizzle

Krowbizzle New Member

I am very tempted in buying the Massive synth to use in my productions, but I hear there are problems when using it with Fruity Loops. I've read on numerous occasions that it works for a while then crashes, and won't work again after that (even after a re-install). Obviously I don't want to waste my money on a VST which will do that to me after some uses, so can anyone tell me if there is a way around this or should I avoid it all together?

Thanks!
  2. ew

ew Moderator

Welcome =)

The only time that happens (working fine and then continually crashes) is with shall we say not so legal versions; it's the copy protection kicking in. Both support and I would like to see someone with that issue happening with a legal version, but we haven't as of yet.

Whenever I see someone on a forum say that's happening with them, I make an offer to bump it to the top of the support list and walk it through personally if they contact me with their support ticket number. I've made this offer over thirty times so far; I haven't had one taker.

ew
  3. Krowbizzle

Krowbizzle New Member

Thanks for the reply ew. That's good enough for me so I just took the plunge and bought it! :)
  4. Krowbizzle

Krowbizzle New Member

How long do these things take to arrive for you guys? Ordered on the 1st August and still no sign of it ...
  5. ew

ew Moderator

Ordered how? If you ordered a download, it should have been immediate (or within a couple hours). If you ordered the hard copy, it definitely should have shipped.

Either way, I'd contact sales if I were you. Include your confirmation e-mail that you received after your order.

http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?id=contactinfo&L=1

ew
  6. Krowbizzle

Krowbizzle New Member

I ordered the hardcopy, I'm old school like that!
    I'll get onto the sales team and see whats up, cheers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.