1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

Moving tracks to new computer/saving grids etc

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by tomflynn, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomflynn

tomflynn Forum Member

Hi all,

Basically i am going through all my tracks and setting a beatgrid, cue point, and load point for all my tracks, and i'm doing this on my computer at home, but i'm going to buy a mac book pro soon.

What i was wondering was, when i put traktor pro on my macbook pro, and i put all my songs from this computer onto my laptop, will traktor remember all my beatgrid/cue and load points that i put into them?
    Or will it see them all as fresh new tracks on the laptop?

Any ideas or help is much appreciated,

Many thanks

Tom :p
  2. mcgrory73

mcgrory73 Forum Member

AFAIK, all of the things you have mentioned are saved to the mp3 itself as a tag, so YES, your new laptop will recognise them when you move the tunes to it.
  3. tomflynn

tomflynn Forum Member

I hope so, the last thing i want is to do all these beatgrids and cue and load points, then find when i put them onto my laptop that i have to do it all again. Fingers crossed i guess unless anyone knows for deffinate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.