1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Moving Traktor to Another pc, Help!

Discussion in 'General DJ Discussion' started by Dj Tato, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dj Tato

Dj Tato New Member

Hi guys,

Well, after a few weeks working with TSP, my notebook died. I mean, i can still use it, but i cant use internet (i mean, the notebook looks like it never had internet..) anyway,,tomorrow i going to a store in order to repair my notebook. Im afraid that the only solution is to format it. So... what can i do to move my traktor to another notebook? i wrote the serial and activation number, but i dont know what else i must do. Please, anything you can tell me is good for me. Thanks!

Alejandro
  2. Rasmuffin

Rasmuffin NI Product Owner

You'll be able to re-download and activate Traktor no problem. You want to be sure to move your music and Traktor document folders (contains settings.tsi and collection.nml etc) to an external hard drive or backup laptop.
  3. Dj Tato

Dj Tato New Member

thats all? woow thank you very much my friend, you help me a lot!:) :)
  4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Moderator

have a look in the traktor manual. it has a backup chapter (named profiles, IIRC). you'll find a lot of useful info there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.