1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

New .TKS File for Traktor 3.3 & Numark Total Control

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by iamscoby, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamscoby

iamscoby NI Product Owner

TOTAL CONTROL TKS FILE FOR TRAKTOR 3.3. Just thought some of you might find this useful. It was painful but here it is. The effects buttons and knobs are correctly mapped and the LEDs are mapped and working as they should.....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  2. imianwilliams

imianwilliams Forum Member

Just what I've been looking for!

Thanks. :cool:
  3. bleephead

bleephead New Member

Is there a way to lit up the jog wheels?

Is it possible to lit up the jog wheels of my TC in Traktor 3 with a midi controller? Anyone knows how it's has to be configured in Traktor?

Thanks in advance!
  4. Dj Law

Dj Law New Member

How do activate the scratch function with your tks im having a hard time clearly seeing what ur doing (Note D#3)(Note C-4)
  5. DJ Nully

DJ Nully NI Product Owner

6. -dthree-

-dthree- Forum Member

I dont' think the jog wheels light up at all.
  7. DJ Nully

DJ Nully NI Product Owner

No LED = no light!

Sorry, I have overseen the jogwheels in bleepheads post. As they have no LEDs, they can't light!
  8. Dj Law

Dj Law New Member

Actually I do not see a scratch function in your TKS file am i overlooking something.

By the way your TKS file is off da chain
  9. Mr_Mello

Mr_Mello New Member

Thank for the creating a nice .tks file. Saved me about 2 hours! Just one suggestion...instead of using the Deck Jump Beats Fine for jog wheel emulation, I used the Deck CD-DJ Jogg. It gives a better feel to me.

Anyway good work!
    Peace
    DJ Mello
  10. Yokenthwate

Yokenthwate New Member

This is great; cheers for this, however a quick couple of questions:
    1) As version 3.3 now has 2 mid range EQs, while the Total Control only has 3 is there a way I can use the page button in conjunction with the mid range eq so I can use the one mid range knob, for the 2 mid eqs in traktor?
    2) How can I get the jog wheels to scratch? EG if im using the mouse u can drag the waveform back and forth and u get a scratch effect, I want to use the jog wheel for this. How?

Cheers

J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.