Ni Machine as VST in FL

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by pookix, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pookix

pookix New Member

Hi there,

i use FL Studio and the maschine as a vst.
    When i made my scene, it will only play the first beat and not the complete 2 beats.

It works in the standalone-Version.

Any idea?

Cheers,
    Olli
  2. brolance

brolance NI Product Owner

select the number of bars you want to play in the fl playlist then play in song mode
  3. pookix

pookix New Member

thx - i will try that.

cheers,
    olli
  4. 614BoomBap

614BoomBap New Member

Hey everbody, my name is Scottie, and I was just try to get this right. Are you saying that I could use the Maschine Controller itself with FL Studio? I'm askin' cause I use FL Studio 9 right now and I'm tryin to see what would be better to use with it then just the MPD32. I say that you can edit samples in the controller without having to look at the screen so I like that.
  5. brolance

Yes you can use the Maschine controller with FL Studio, there seems to be some midi issues with FL 9.1, but I think the problem is on ImageLine side. Everything works great in Cubase so maybe with the official FL 9.1 release the midi problem will be fixed but I havent downloaded it yet to find out.
  6. Sporeprint

Sporeprint Forum Member

I got maschine so I dont have to use fruity loops anymore. How are you trying to use it though? maybe im missing something. If you have maschine I dont know why you would want to use fruity loops with it. maybe to use all the vsts with it?
  7. Nicro

Nicro Forum Member

People like to use it as a VST so they can use other ones , use a different sequencer and just generally have more options
  8. brolance

I don't use Fruity Loops either, I now use FL Studio :) it hasn't been Fruity for years. I actually do my mastering in FL Studio now as I'm so comfortable with it and I haven't found any limitations that prevent me from getting my work done in the least amount of time possible, but to each his own. Whatever works best for you as Saint Joe would say!

Yes I load Maschine sometimes as a vst, but I'm using Maschine more standalone, and using the midi out to control Superior Drummer inside of FL Studio. I still jump over to the Maschine software from time to time to mess with some ideas, but my workflow is moving more toward just using Maschine as a midi controller.

On my previous post having midi issues in FL 9.1 after the official release all is working well now!
  9. StanleyBlade

StanleyBlade NI Product Owner

I wish there was tighter intergration between maschine and fl studio ,by tighter i mean full control of any plug in you choose automatically as soon as its opened in a new channel ,edison sampler wave to be selected on maschines display with start ,end ,loop markers .
    Ability to open a new slicer channer and dragging anything from edison into that ,and maschine syncs the slicers ,so if i move out a 8 or 16 bar loop sample ,8 or 16 pads would light up respectively ,so i could just bang out the samples to a beat .

Dont get me wrong i love maschine to bits ,but my workflow is fast in fl studio and i do timestretch alot ,until i can get that feature on maschine i gotta stick with using fl studio to stretch my samples to the tempo i need.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.