1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Numark Stereo IO AI, help!

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by declan001, Jan 16, 2013.

1. declan001

declan001 New Member

Hi, i am thinking of buying the Numark Stereo IO Stereo Audio Interface, just wondering if it would work with traktor (sorry, i have never used an audio interface before) and could somone tell me if buying an audio interface would sort out latency issues, skipping and sound lag within traktor.
    Thanks in advance
    Declan
  2. kallekenkel

kallekenkel Forum Member

Hmm, if you want to use Traktor why not get the Audio 2 from Native Instruments?

It has been tested by thousands of users, is made specifically for Traktor and even includes a license for the the latest Traktor Pro software.
  3. spinifex

spinifex Forum Member

i dont know sorry
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  4. declan001

declan001 New Member

The audio 2 is a little bit over my budget atm
  5. kallekenkel

kallekenkel Forum Member

But you have purchased a Traktor software license before, right? Just checking..
  6. declan001

declan001 New Member

got it free with the s2
  7. kallekenkel

kallekenkel Forum Member

Well, that changes the story.
    If you have an S2, there's no need for an Audio Interface. THe S2 hast it built in. If you're experiencing latency issues, it's certainly not a problem of the AI (S2).
  8. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor

+1

Please provide us full details of your system, plus any steps you have taken to sort the issue out. Have you followed the tuning tips knowledge base article? Lets see if we can sort you out.