1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

One-shot samples

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by angryboy, Oct 28, 2012.

1. angryboy

angryboy New Member

Apologies in advance if this is a noobish question, but since upgrading to Traktor Pro 2 2.6, when I load my saved one-shot samples into the areas that are now headed 'New Remix Set', they are subject to auto BPM, rather than allowing me to play them at the original recorded speed.

Is there any way, without reverting to my old installation, of returning those decks to their original one-shot sample state, or alternatively turning off the auto-BPM functionality?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    ---
    Apologies, it was a noobish question, I have worked it out now. Doh!