Original Prophet-5-Patches in Pro53-format (*.p5a, *.p5f etc.)

Discussion in 'PRO-53' started by Mike Rick, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Mike Rick

Mike Rick NI Product Owner

Hi!

Can somebody provide the original Prophet-5-Patches in Pro53-format? (*.p5a, *.p5f etc.) (or where can I find it?)

Thank you!

Mike
  2. Mike Rick

Mike Rick NI Product Owner

Hi!

Is nobody there who can provide the original Prophet-5-Patches in Pro53-format? (or where can I find it?)

Thank you!

Mike
  3. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Hi many years ago I managed to download a bank that purports to be a conversion from the original Rev 2 factory bank. Unfortunately because its a sysex conversion every patch has the same name (they are just numbered) so I am unsure if this is the case and can't find a list of the original patches or run through of the sounds so I can check them. If I could I might try renaming and maybe tweaking them to match the originals better. There are some nice sounds in it. Do you know where I can find such a list?
  4. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Here's what I have cobbled together so far - a friend gave me a list of the first 39 patches (I think from the rev 3) so I put names to the ones from the sysex I think they go with (bit of educated guesswork plus comparing them to the same patches on the Creamware Prophet), couldn't find the original helicopter patch but that is in the Pro53 FX patches anyway so I just added that for completeness. If I can find a list of names for the rest I can upload those too but it's very hard to put names to most of them

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5646041/Prophet 5.zip

btw on checking it appears versions of many of these are in the factory library so at some point I guess NI programmed some copies too (pity they didn't designate them as such) - so it might be most are already there (although there are slight differences to the sysex ones)