1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

Pioneer DDJ SB and Traktor

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by sputnick007, Dec 5, 2013.

1. sputnick007

sputnick007 Forum Member

I see the new Pioneer controller is about to be distributed.
    Does anyone know if it will map to Traktor Pro
  2. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

Any DJ controller will map to Traktor.
  3. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

In case the OP is asking if NI will release a mapping for the DDJ SB then the answer is no. It is a Serato DJ controller.
    Of course, it can be mapped (looks like a fairly basic controller to me) and I have no doubt that someone will map it to Traktor at some point. At that price I expect it to fly off the shelves.
  4. sputnick007

sputnick007 Forum Member

If anyone comes up with mapping files for Pioneer DDJ-SB , can they put it out on the forum please.
  5. rainerh

rainerh NI Product Owner

6. kraal

kraal NI Product Owner

the ddj sx has official trator support from pioneer so i think this will soon also