1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Problems with Battery 3 and Trigger Finger

Discussion in 'BATTERY' started by djad05, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djad05

djad05 New Member

Ok, I have tried everything I know to get this to work!

I am simply trying to assign the pads on my Trigger Finger to interact with the cells in Battery 3.

If you own a trigger finger or any M-Audio midi controller I am sure you know of Enigma. Enigma allows you to assign the parameters of your pads, knobs, sliders etc.... in order to use them with your software.

In this case I have gone into Enigma and changed the note assignments to the coresponding cells in Battery 3. The Trigger Finger is set up. Upon tapping a pad it shows the velocity and then the note that has been assigned to the pad. So everything is good on that end.

The problem here is that when I try to tap the pads they still do no corespond in Battery with the cells they are assigned to.

Any ideas here?

I am somewhat new to this so please explain things as simple as possible!

Thanks so much in advance!
  2. NunoF

NunoF Forum Member

Why don't you just use the learn function in battery? That works (most of the time at least) with my HPD-15 and V-drums.

Just press learn for the cell you want to change the assignment, hit the pad twice and that's it. Just don't forget to save the kit and you have to do this for each kit.
  3. gllcc

gllcc Forum Member

It has always baffled me, but Battery seems to be one octave different from what my controller says it should be. Had a Trigger Finger and now I have a padKontrol and on both if I want to a pad to play c1 in Battery I assign it to c2 on the pad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.