1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

>>** Recording a mix on Traktor Pro ?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by djchewy, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djchewy

djchewy New Member

has anyone recorded their sets on traktor pro ?

i just installed Traktor Pro and i can see the REC (record) button next to the battery button at the top bar in the middle right-ish but its greyed out so where is the actual record button to record your mixes ? any help/tips will be great :)
  2. rainerh

rainerh NI Product Owner

Are you using the demo version? There recording is disabled.
  3. djchewy

djchewy New Member

not demo, full version

nope, im using the full version not the demo. which button do u hit in the full version to record ?
  4. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

Have you set up your Preferences for recording? It would be greyed out if you haven't.
  5. djchewy

djchewy New Member

all sorted & a vid 4 those who wants to know :)

yeah its all good under my preferences and I have figured it out now!

Its the casette button under the FX button on the right hand side of the screen which u have u click on to record your mix :cool: :) had no idea it existed until i saw the video below which is useful for those who wants to know how to record on traktor and also convert the wav file into mp3 as i understand it cannot just record straight into mp3 format ?

anyway, always learning & any tips/advice is cool :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mR6NdB481A
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.