1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

Serato SL1 + Traktor

Discussion in 'DJ Controllers' started by djnerik, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djnerik

djnerik New Member

Hey guys I have a question, its possible use hardware SL1 (serato) and software traktor ? I see people with mixvibes soundcard or other hardware and traktor software... its possible make that with SL1 + Traktor ? and how make that and configure? ;)
  2. Frace

Frace Forum Member

It should be possible to use it as a regular output but not as a timecode interface.
  3. djnerik

djnerik New Member

so I can use SL1 + traktor in mixer.. but cdj don't work? if I use cd timecode traktor that don't work ?
  4. djproben

djproben NI Product Owner

Correct that won't work. NI requires that you buy an Audio 2/4/8 to use timecode, or use a Traktor certified mixer. Just speculation on my part but I would guess that NI will never Traktor-certify the SL1 ;)
  5. Frace

Frace Forum Member

The audio 2 doesn't support timecode control.
  6. djnerik

djnerik New Member

hummm ok, thanks guys :D
  7. DJ_Maggi

DJ_Maggi Account Suspended

For Timecode Control is Traktor Scratch necessary....that included in a special packed (bundle) with the audiointerface, timecode mediums and cables
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.