1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Service Center Won't Start

Discussion in 'Product Installation and Activation' started by littlebob, Apr 16, 2011.

1. littlebob

littlebob New Member

Hopefully there's someone out there who can help with this.
    I've just upgraded my Windows XP Pc (which was happily using all components of Komplete 7) to Windows 7 - which necessitated a clean load.
    While I've been able to reinstalland open all the musical components of Komplete 7 in Windows 7 I can't activate them since Service Center refuses to load. Every time I try I get an almost instantaneous message saying Service Center has stopped working. I've downloaded the latest version of Service Center, deleted and re-installed, even amended the Registry but no luck.
    Anyone out there got any ideas.
  2. burkek

burkek NI Product Owner

Same here.

KEv
  3. Voiceontheair

Voiceontheair NI Product Owner

Try logging in with a different user profile, and launch Service Center from there. I found this solution on another thread, and it worked for me!
  4. shonkyboy

shonkyboy New Member

so that must mean that the propblem is to do with the local profile on the machine - so why hasnt NI sorted a fix for this yet? Or at least a sticky with the resolution?
  5. arachnaut

arachnaut NI Product Owner