Traktor 3 LE upgrade to Pro 2

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR LE / TRAKTOR ME' started by ohmee, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohmee

ohmee New Member

When I bought the BCD300 it came with TLE so I installed on my Mac. Today I decided to finally register it and activate it. Everything worked out fine and my NI account shows the LE registered. I purchased the Traktor Pro 2 upgrade download which applied to my situation which was coming from the LE version and when I try to activate Pro 2 through the service center it says I do no have the appropriate base product. And I can't fully install Pro 2. Any help?
  2. TomDooley0075

TomDooley0075 NI Product Owner

3. martin1983

martin1983 New Member

I was having the same problem (Mac user, upgrading from Traktor 3 LE to Traktor Pro 2) but seem to have fixed it.

I think the key to fixing the problem is to uninstall FlashPlayer. After uninstalling FlashPlayer, I deleted and downloaded Service Center again (which then updated itself successfully) and it then recognised my Traktor Pro 2 registration number (which it didn't previously). Traktor Pro 2 now seems to working (finally).

Hope this helps
  4. ohmee

ohmee New Member

MARTIN1983! YOU ARE GOD! haha that worked! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had been waiting for NI to respond my ticket for days! kudos to you sir! :D
  5. sonikgroove

sonikgroove New Member

Hey martin, I have the same problem but i want to upgrade from traktor pro. I did what u said before but it still doesnt works. When I write the serial number that NI send me when I purchased the upgrade to TP2 it says it is wrong, I already send a message to NI but they haven't answer. Any help?
  6. martin1983

martin1983 New Member

Hi Sonikgroove,

I think that sounds like a slightly different problem to what I had. Firstly, if you have Traktor Pro you can update to Pro 2 with the "Update" version rather than the "Upgrade" version needed for upgrading from Traktor LE. Could that be a problem?

As for the serial number being "wrong", my serial number was recognized as being a correct serial number, it just didn't think my base product was correct for what Traktor Pro 2 version I bought. So that sounds quite different in your case?

Sorry I cannot be of much help- NI did get back to me about five days after I sent them a message, so hopefully they will get back to you soon!
  7. sonikgroove

sonikgroove New Member

Hey martin,

Finally NI answer my question, and I have installed the TP2 correctly.

Thanx for your time and your concern.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.