1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

Traktor DJ and DJM 900 Nexus

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ (for iPhone and iPad)' started by DJChrisEvans, Feb 22, 2013.

1. DJChrisEvans

DJChrisEvans New Member

Will Traktor DJ work with the DJM 900 Nexus?
  2. loopbg

loopbg NI Product Owner

Not likely, unless Pioneer release class compliant drivers for their mixer(s).
  3. mathewcanavan

mathewcanavan Forum Member

Hope they do as I just bought a djm t1 rather than a z2. Could of been a bad decision.
  4. loopbg

loopbg NI Product Owner

T1 doesn't work with iPad for Audio. Only the MIDI works (usable with DJPlayer)

Z2 does work for Audio in internal mixing mode, but not MIDI.

None of the two really does the job with iPad. I got a VCI400, although I wanted one of the two (t1 or z2) too.
  5. henrikmaneuver

henrikmaneuver Member

I've been working with Traktor DJ + Z1 for a while and am starting to see the limitations. I've thrown in my Pioneer RMX 1000 to bounce up the effects a bit but I just realized what really could shoot Traktor DJ into the "pro" area - DJM Nexus support. None of my colleagues are currently using Traktor DJ but almost all laptop users are really curious and are looking into the possibilities. For us DJ's that mainly play two tracks at a time and uses some effects but still wants to use a "club range" mixer Nexus support would close the deal. Don't get me wrong, the Z1 does the trick, but is a bit flimsy at times. And the effects in Traktor DJ doesn't float my boat.

So throw in Nexus support in Traktor DJ and you will reach a whole new range of DJ's that rather would leave their laptop at home. And make me a happy puppy!