1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

Traktor pro 2 Upgrade (traktor kontrol s4)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by DjSonicOrbit, Apr 28, 2011.

1. DjSonicOrbit

DjSonicOrbit New Member

Hello. Today I bought a traktor kontrol s4 from guitar center. Which came with the older "s4" software and not the new traktor 2 software. I am wondering how you get the free update to traktor 2, And If your wondering. Yes, I activated my traktor s4 software.
  2. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

You should receive a voucher soon via the e-mail you used to setup your service centre. Goto the online shop (there will be a link in the e-mail you receive) and buy the update and use the voucher to pay for it.
  3. corni

corni New Member

yeah, i have the same problem.. how long does it normally take to get the mail with tp2 update?
  4. Count Zero

It varies. Some guys got theirs straight away while some of us had to wait a few days.
  5. DjSonicOrbit

DjSonicOrbit New Member

Thank you count zero for the help. today my traktor pro 2 upgrade email came. I installed it with the included serial and it works perfectly, this can be locked now :).
  6. corni

corni New Member

mh i'm still waiting for my upgrade-mail.. :/
  7. Count Zero

Have you opened a ticket with Order Support. If not do that. You will need to use your service centre details to log into the support area of the website and follow the links there. Make sure you get order support.
  8. JanMoser

JanMoser New Member

I would be, according to NI's product page, elegible for a TSP 2.0 S4 upgrade....but well..never received an email-link since 10 days now, opened a ticket with NI Support, wrote 3! reminders to it, but never got one answer from a human back...the only answer I ever got from NI support were the auto-generated Ticketing-system answers...
    I had this issue with NI-Support ever since....and honestly...this sucks big times.....let's hope it is only me who has these problems....
    but a "sorry we are very busy atm, will come back to you asap" would be polite....
  9. corni

corni New Member

okay, i got the mail now, after i had written to the support. They were very friendly and it didnt last that long. thanks for the help here, great forum!
  10. JanMoser

JanMoser New Member

I also got an Email with a downloadlink...but unfortunately no Serial Number to it...which makes the software useless for me at the point....

how do you usually get the Serial for the product?
  11. Count Zero

@JanMoser,

Lets just go through this step by step.

1. Did you receive a voucher for the upgrade?
    2. Did you use the voucher to 'purchase' the upgrade.
  12. Lichi

Lichi New Member

hello
    i too have not received a voucher for tp2
    i own a traktor kontrol s4 license
    any help would be appreciated

Ticket#2011052410002093
  13. Count Zero

Hi Lichi,

Welcome to the forum.

I cannot do anything with tickets until they have been in the system for at least 3 working days. You will have to be patient a few more days I'm afraid.
  14. Lichi

Lichi New Member

Thank you count zero for your reply
    I have not yet received any voucher for tp2
    Can anyone look into my situation please
    My ticket number below
  15. Count Zero

Hi Lichi,

I forwarded your ticket.
  16. Lichi

Lichi New Member