1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Traktor Pro 2 Upgrade with no serial numbers.

Discussion in 'Sales Questions' started by RichK2, Apr 11, 2011.

1. RichK2

RichK2 New Member

Does anyone know why people that ordered online and got the downloadable update for Traktor Pro 2, but no serial numbers to activate it?

Thanks,
    Richie
  2. KLUBBA

KLUBBA NI Product Owner

just bumping this post ritchie, as I would like to know the answer before mu upgrade!.
  3. tomn8r

tomn8r New Member

I have the exact same problem. Paid for what I thought would be a simple email with a serial number in it.... its been days... ridiculous.
  4. nexus01

nexus01 NI Product Owner

we are on may, i purchased the TSP 2 soft upgrade and same luck as you guys....no serial sent to my email...i don't understand why they don't post your new serial with the download link and automatically update your NI acc with the succesfull purchase...this kind of service is terrible...
  5. Keir @ NI

Keir @ NI Community Man NI Team

Hi everyone, sorry to hear about the problem. We can get it sorted.

The first step is to check your spam/junk email folders if you haven't already. It's possible it's ended up there.

The second is to file a ticket with support. If you have done so already, please post your ticket number here and I'll look into it.
  6. nexus01

nexus01 NI Product Owner

i have check the spam filter, even added @native... to the safe sender list long time ago to avoid this kind of issue...

i've done my ticket request yesterday, but no reply today...i know its short time but to be honest this shouldn't happend in a first way...again i think that the serial number should be generated at the same moment as the download link and also sended via email and automatically updated in the NI acc of each user with each new purchase to avoid all this.

here is my ticket
    Ticket#2011051910001728

hope you Keir can help with this!

best
  7. nexus01

nexus01 NI Product Owner

well just today i recieved my serial. 3 days after my purchase...

anyway thanks keir for the help!
  8. L4MA

L4MA New Member

hi,
    i got exactly same problem here... i purchased TSP2 software upgrade, but do not receive the serial number nor any confirmation email from NI. confirmation mail from paypal is ok... the serial isnt in my spam folder...

my ticket number is Ticket#2011052710004246

ill be glad if anyone could help
    cheers L4MA

(sorry for my weak english)
  9. Keir @ NI

Keir @ NI Community Man NI Team

As you filed the ticket a couple of days ago, I will give it another day. Let me know if you haven't received it tomorrow and I will then chase it up at this end. We'll get it sorted.
  10. L4MA

L4MA New Member

Ok thanks, i sent you PM right now, so please, ignore it... :)
  11. shed14

shed14 New Member

Hi
    SAME PROBLEM HERE , PAID FOR THE UPGRADE (TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2)
    MONEY TAKEN VERY FAST AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE SERIAL!

PLEASE SORT THIS OUT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! THE WEEKEND IS COMING!

[Ticket#2011060810005403]

[Ticket#2011060810005378]

[Ticket#2011060810005351]
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  12. KdroniK

KdroniK New Member

Traktor Kontrol S4 update to T2

I believe i have the same problem. When i updated my T2 the serial number that was sent to me was not shown in the email. Please read my ticket - [Ticket#2011061210001408]

Thanks,
    Joel
  13. ChronosWolf

ChronosWolf New Member

Same here, had used my "free upgrade" after buying my traktor S4 and it's been about a week and still no serial code for Pro 2.

I sent in a ticket today, but this is just silly.

Shane.
  14. Marionette1975

Marionette1975 New Member

I have the same sort of problem, but i have a feeling the new serial has been sent to my old now long dead email address. my account is up to date now listing all NI products in have got in the past. Ive sent a ticket [Ticket#2011070910002859]

Un-sure if it'll help though
  15. Ashby

Ashby New Member

Hey,

having the same problem my ticket number is [Ticket#2011072010001918]

thanks, Ashby
  16. Lorenzino

Lorenzino New Member

I have the same problem but I don't know where to find this ticket number! however I send the info of my ticket and I hope to recive the serial number on my mail!

order no.: 8203351
    My ref.:100000364
    Costumer no.:227080

that's the first column of the data I have for the confirmation of the order.

Bests, Lorenzo
  17. Zvonki

Zvonki New Member

Hi I have the same problem as everyone else. Bought my upgrade last Thursday received a ticket number on Friday and still waiting to hear a response.

[Ticket#2011092310013058]

Thanks,
    Zvonki
  18. Sajjk

Sajjk New Member

Me to, bought the scratch pro 2 upgrade from scratch duo 2, nothing ..

here's my ticket:
    [Ticket#2011092610009138]
  19. Mimizuku no Lew

Mimizuku no Lew NI Product Owner

Same problem here. I got the order confirmation pretty quickly but no sign of my serial number.
  20. Rationalizer

Rationalizer NI Product Owner

I'm having the exact same problem with the X1 double deal.

Ticket#2011092710002713

Please NI, try to sort these things out. It is bad PR.