1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

Traktor Pro vs Traktor Scratch Pro

Discussion in 'DJ Controllers' started by jfklives, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfklives

jfklives New Member

I bought Traktor Scratch last year and have had a ton of fun with it. The newest toy, my Hercules RMX, just arrived yesterday and I've been up all night playing with it .. it's awesome. I tried configuring Traktor Scratch to work with this device but did not have luck .. doubt it will work, as most of the options listed in Hercules's mapping instructions don't exist in Scratch v1.

The software that comes with this thing works just fine .. but the functionality is vanilla and it looks horrible. So, I'm now forced to upgrade my NI software but I'm wonder which direction to go. Should I go with Trakor Pro or Traktor Scratch Pro? There's still over 2k vinyl that I need to rip and I'd like to have the option of just using the one piece of software but I'm not sure anyone has tried using Traktor Scratch Pro with the Hercules RMX.

Which software would work best for me?

*edit*: Again, been up all night playing with the new toy .. sorry for confusion. I'm mainly asking this question because of the price difference for upgrading my product on the website. The Traktor Scratch Pro is $20 cheaper then Traktor Pro and I would like to ensure that I'm not losing out on something with the discount.

2. jfklives

jfklives New Member

wow - nobody can answer this one?

3. jfklives

jfklives New Member

Couldn't wait - both seem to work fine. Off to mapping!

4. DJ_Maggi

DJ_Maggi Account Suspended

The only difference between Pro and Pro Scratch is to control the Decks with an Timecode Vinyl....the Software is completly the same, but with another serialnumber u will have activate the TC option.

But with the pricing iß´m not sure if is corectly?

So if u don´t will use TC Vinyls, take T Pro
    If u want to use TC´s than Scratch

OK i see at the moment i saved my posting, u have allready Traktor Scratch, so i think is the best way to upgrade to scratch, because its the expensive product from NI with more functions ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.