1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Traktor Scratch Pro User Manual

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Megamixplanet, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megamixplanet

Megamixplanet Forum Member

Is there one? the one I have with the download is for the non pro version. I am sure if I can get hold of one it will eventually answer any questions I may have. Other than not having a user manual I am having a great time with this new release:)
  2. dj wb

dj wb Forum Member

after install you'll find it in the documentation of your traktor folder :)
  3. Megamixplanet

Megamixplanet Forum Member

Went there mate, I have a user manual but not for Pro though, Called support and they told me to go to the same place as you did. Will have another look in case I am going blind.
  4. BDX

BDX Moderator

The English Manual is also reachable by clicking the Help tab of the application menu. There is an option "Open Manual".

All documantations (full Manual, Manual Addendum, Getting Started, Welcome PDF and Readme) are stored in Macintosh HD/Applications/Traktor/Documantation (Mac).
  5. tsandico

tsandico New Member

If anybody is looking for the manual for TSP - You can also open the TSP application and click on (top left)

Help>open manual>

a 'read only' pdf file will open

The go to File>save a copy>

Quick note: I know it states traktor but if you read the front cover closely the 210 pg manual also covers TSP.

Hope this helped.
  6. djmalcolm

djmalcolm New Member

Manual

Would it really be that hard for someone on the internet to upload this manual as a .pdf or anything else? I do not have the manual with my software, have checked the stated file-path at least 19 times. Have clicked help>>open manual at least 11 times.

I have some basic questions about the software that do not need to waste peoples time in this forum, but I have no way of getting answers to these questions!

Anyone?
  7. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

8. lethal_pizzle

lethal_pizzle NI Product Owner

Doing a start button search on 'Traktor manual' brought up all my manuals and addendums in all languages for me. On windows tho'.
  9. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Moderator

Despite the fact the Manual is downloadable as well being on the menu bar and in the Documents Folder its is not permitted to upload it or host it on the interwotsit.
    So please dont do it.

Karlos
  10. DjDisgrace

DjDisgrace Forum Member

where

can u give me the exact link to download it please I still cant find it
  11. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Moderator

On the Support Section on the Website (login required) its in UPDATES and then in your Personal Download Manager.

Karlos
  12. DjDisgrace

DjDisgrace Forum Member

problem

Hey mate sorry to bother you again is there something I am missing I can log in to write this post but it wont let me log in under the same user name and password in the support-updates section
  13. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Moderator

Yeah your Login is your email address for the Support site not the same as your Forum login. Also your password may be different to the Forum.

You may have to reset your Password.

Support registration is done via Service Centre when you activate your software.

Try your email addy and a get a new Password. Check you Junk mail as NI mail gets junked at first by some clients.

If no luck get back to me and ill see what can be done.

Karlos
  14. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Moderator

plus, there is only ONE traktor pro manual. the scratch part is covered in the full traktor pro manual, since the rest is absolutely the same.
  15. JCribb

JCribb New Member

I just bought Traktor Scratch Pro. The version of the Traktor Pro English Manual that I see on the website, logged in as a registered user, is Version: 1.0 (10/2008).

Is there a newer version of the official Manual out there that includes all the updates through the current version 1.2.4?
  16. Rasmuffin

Rasmuffin NI Product Owner

In Traktor go to Help and open manual. There is an addendum for 1.2.3 (1.2.4 is a hotfix, so info is the same.)
  17. JCribb

JCribb New Member

Hmm. I would like to print it off at work so I have a hardcopy. Is there a link?
  18. Rasmuffin

Rasmuffin NI Product Owner

I think it only downloads with the update. You might have to send it to yourself to print at work. Or take a work printer home. They won't mind.
  19. JCribb

JCribb New Member

Yeah, that was my next step (send it to myself) but I wanted to print it off NOW and my home laptop is powered off so I can't RDP into it!

Oh well......
  20. DjDisgrace

DjDisgrace Forum Member

success but no sound

Thanks Mate I re-installed the software and I have the manual and everything but no sound now ive searched google and the Faq done all the updated and everything? any thoughts?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.