1. Updated TRAKTOR hardware drivers for Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10:

There is an important new driver update available for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1, AUDIO 2 DJ, AUDIO 4 DJ, or AUDIO 8 DJ. These drivers fix an issue which occasionally caused the hardware to disconnect.

We strongly recommend this update to anyone using these TRAKTOR products with Mac OS 10.9 or 10.10 to ensure the best possible hardware performance.

To install the latest driver, please follow the link for your device and select version 2.7.0 to download.

Update TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK1
    Update AUDIO 2 DJ
    Update AUDIO 4 DJ
    Update AUDIO 8 DJ

If you are currently running Mac OS 10.8 or lower, please disregard this update.

Traktor Serial number lost

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR Archives' started by philbeat, Nov 12, 2002.

?

What is your prefered interface with Traktor?

1. Midi controller + Custom Keyboard Layout

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Analogue Mixer + Custom Keyboard Layout

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Analogue Mixer + Turntables (FS)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Just a mouse & keyboard

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. philbeat

philbeat Guest

Hello Guys i have Traktor dj studio legally buyed at the Vobis Store in Siegen at march 2001 But i have lost the package of the cd so i dont have the serial number anymore what can i do?? I want to upgrade to Traktor 2.0 but i cant without the number can anyone help me please??? :confused: i need this serial
    Philbeat
  2. Dj Hobbes

Dj Hobbes NI Product Owner

If you bought it legally, then you registered it right? If so, then e-mail NI and get your serial!

Hobbes
  3. CJ BRAINdBUG

CJ BRAINdBUG Forum Member

Serialz

There were some people trying to get serialz from us forum users. DO they think were dump enough to give it away like a little present for those who just want to use this great software without doing something for it like buying it legally...? I had the possibility to get the T1 Version cracked but I didn't want it...I purchased Traktor and registered it, because it's worth it. That's my point of supporting something really good. And if one has lost his serial...he can just get in contact with NI and they'll give him another if he has the original CD. Perhaps it would be useful if people would know that the original T1 CD is needed to get T2 started...
    And for those who have an original CD but lost their serial: don't be angry...I don't trust people who just wrote me some little easy text in order to get something from me...If I would know you personally, i wouldn't have had any problems with helping you out with my own serial...

so long

greeZ Nic
  4. cas41532

cas41532 Forum Member

Hello,
    I am with the same problem, with my serial, ja I sent 3 email to native, and 2 for THE Mr. Rich one, of him bears, but unfortunately did not they answer me.

I am recorded since 02/2002
  5. programchild

programchild Guest

serial number problems

hi folks

regarding your serial number problems:

at the moment the amount of registration problems
    and serial number requests is too big. That´s why the
    answer to your query can take up to a week.
    It would be very cool if you would have some patience while your mails wait in line at NI. We answer them all.
    If you are not sure about that, please don´t hesitate to
    write us a reminder.

rock on