1. The forum software has recently been updated. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know HERE! If you have arrived via a Google search, please use the forum search feature to locate specific information.

Best wishes,
    The NI Team

Who can i talk to for a concept?

Discussion in 'KONTROL X1' started by SwiftMoney, May 9, 2012.

1. SwiftMoney

SwiftMoney New Member

I think that NI should make a 12" battle style mixer with the X-1 built in to it! Sound card and all! It would be so nice to have the layout between the deck and the mixer on both sides! Does anybody else agree with me?
  2. bi!LY eagle

bi!LY eagle Forum Member

The S2 and S4 already fill this role, along w/ having jog-wheels.
  3. dannybyrne29

dannybyrne29 NI Product Owner

4. SwiftMoney

SwiftMoney New Member

Those controllers have too much. I'm coming from a turntablist point of view. I have a concept all drawn up i just want to know who i can submit it to in the NI development staff.
  5. zephry

zephry NI Product Owner

Although you think this is the correct route. My opinion woud be to talk maybe Facebook or somehow get a hold of Ean Golden on how to go about this. He and his staff over at djtechtools.com do a lot of how to's and have helpful advice as far as controllers go they build and market there own. I just think they have a more direct connection to djs and this.
    They may be able and willing to tell you how to go about this.

Dont get me wrong NI does have and is very innovative with controllers. But djtt has a good relationship with NI and more of a link to the litttle guy.

My opinion of course. someone else may have better advice.

Be careful someone will try to take it for their own good or bad idea. there are a lot of leeches in this pond called earth.
  6. SwiftMoney

SwiftMoney New Member

Thank you so much on the insight. I actually have my idea all drawn up with the Adobe AI files so no one can take my idea.But i will for sure go and talk to him and see what he thinks and how he can help me out. Thanks again.