Monster Delay Unit
BucketZILLA is a development of 'the revenge of bucket boy'.
* extra read head
* better handling of input vs feedback
* self oscillation
* dynamic (user controlled) Oversampling
* improved audio quality at higher frequencies
* morphing memories
* improved (though unfinished) GUI
* soft takover midi proxy knobs on B panel
Any questions or suggestions, please post a comment... just post one anyway, feedback is good :)
Thanks to CList, herw and cookiemonster for working out how to overclock reaktor.
1.3.1 fixed a problem where this wouldn't work as a vst effect (at least in Orion).
1.4 fixed 'can't recall last mem' bug; fixed bug on reset by reaktor switch etc.; improved cpu efficiency; fixed bug where knobs move when smooth is changed.
1.5 more bug fixing - all related to panel/snap reset issues. It 'should' be working properly now. Please report any odd behavior you encounter.