How to install Elektrik Piano 1.5 R2 from the installation disc on Leopard - (Mac)
Here is how to install ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 using the ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 installation disc on 10.5.X:
Some Native Instruments installers (such as the ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 R2 installer) require a patch in order to work under Leopard. There are two Leopard installer patches available, one for KONTAKT PLAYER 2 libraries and one for other products.
2. Then run the installer.
3. Press Continue in the first notification that comes up.
4. Press OK when you are asked to select the disc or folder that contains the original product installer.
5. Select the ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 DVD and press Open.
6. You will then be prompted to select the installer application to patch. You should choose the Elektrik PIano 1.5 Installer and press OK.
7. The Leopard Fix Installer is processing and will create a new folder on your desktop, called patched installer.
8. The installer that has been generated will start automatically; however, before you go on with this, there is one more thing you need to do.
Before you continue with the installation, you must copy the complete content from the original installation disc into the folder named "patched installer", except for the ELEKTRIK PIANO installer itself.
After copying the files, continue with the patched installer.
After installing please download and install the latest ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 update. This update installer does not need to be patched. The update can be downloaded from the Service Center or from the Update Manager on our website.
Make sure that you have the latest Service Center version installed, since earlier versions are not fully Leopard compatible. You can download the latest version here.
For further information, please read the following statement on Leopard compatibility:
This statement will be revised as new updates are made available.