This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
World & Ethnic
- Evolution Series is very proud to present its second World Strings instrument the ‘Oud’ - an artistic collaboration between Associate Professor Kim Cunio and Evolution Series. Kim’s in-depth knowledge of world music, his musical technique and unique playing style enabled us to craft an exclusive and inspiring virtual playing experience.
- The Chinese Sheng, Laotian Khaen, and Japanese Sho are three very similar instruments with a common ancestor. Traditionally made from bamboo since the 14th century BC. - sound is created by both inhaling and exhaling, as with a western mouth-organ. Soniccouture have faithfully recreated these fascinating instruments, using innovative inhale / exhale sampling techniques, which allow the user to add natural expression and modulation.
- Familiar yet somehow different, the sound of the Nyckelharpa walks a delicate line. Ancient and totally modern. Featuring viola + cello tuned nyckelharpas, Soniccouture dismantle the sound of this fascinating instrument, and rebuild it with detailed user control over every element.
- Exclusive Collection of Japanese Koto. Vibrant Super High-Res Raw file We at last present our most beautiful and vibrant Japanese Koto sound library. The pure raw files provided were captured using the same super high-res recording techniques utilised in Drum Tree and Shakuhachi Premier in 96kHz/24 bit. A Duo of Classical and Contemporary Koto Included Complete playing style capability All conventional Koto playing methods typically used in traditional Japanese music are covered. 36 traditional Japanese scales As well as the standard chromatic scale, traditional Japanese scales can be assigned to the white keys of your keyboard. It is also possible to save up to 20 of your own original scales. You can perform glissando with white keys just like a real koto.
- BALKAN Ethnic Orchestra is a unique collection of over 40 world class ethnic soloists. From playable folklore instruments and the infamous Balkan brass to an ethnic vocal quartet and solo percussion, BALKAN features multiple mic positions, extensive articulations, expressive phrases, true polyphonic legato and various ensemble sizes.
Die verfügbaren Zahlungsmethoden sind möglicherweise regional unterschiedlich. Erfahre mehr.