This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Woodwind & Brass
- The E-MU Proteus sound modules revolutionized the world of digital music performance and composition. The Proteus 2000 style product line was the second generation of the Proteus family and can be heard in live sound production, numerous songs, movie scores, and advertisements. This Proteus Rack Library was designed and produced by the original E-MU sound and graphic designers. Starting with the original waveforms, instruments were mapped and programmed to match the hardware modules using Native Instruments powerful script programming. Compatible with all NKS hardware enabled products, programs are seamlessly integrated with the hardware and software allowing for full control in both directions. Software parameters are displayed on the hardware and mapped to on board controllers. All sounds are tagged with category names for quick browse and load functions. Included are Proteus 2000, Mo’ Phatt, Virtuoso, Xtreme Lead-1, Planet Earth, and Vintage Pro featuring over 3,500 legacy sounds. Now available for Native Instruments free Kontakt player, the full version of Kontakt, Komplete Kontrol, Maschine, and all NKS hardware controllers. Take on the power of Proteus with the Native Instruments Proteus Rack Library.
- The Chinese Sheng, Laotian Khaen, and Japanese Sho are three very similar instruments with a common ancestor. Traditionally made from bamboo since the 14th century BC. - sound is created by both inhaling and exhaling, as with a western mouth-organ. Soniccouture have faithfully recreated these fascinating instruments, using innovative inhale / exhale sampling techniques, which allow the user to add natural expression and modulation.
- Vir2 Instruments is proud to present MOJO 2: Horn Section, our biggest and most advanced instrument to date! We went back to the drawing board, fully redesigned the instrument, and recorded all new samples. MOJO 2 delivers the most flexible and innovative approach to Pop, Funk, Jazz, and Big Band horns ever created in a virtual instrument with an incredibly simple but feature-packed interface.
- Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra covers all the essentials of the orchestra, including – strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, keyboards, guitars and more. Everything you need for creating quick sketches, orchestra, film, and game scores, is at your finger tips. The library has carefully been engineered to load fast and provide authentic sounding instruments, allowing you to create incredible realistic scores.
- 90’s Retro Trumpets is a faithful emulation of all things trumpet and all things recording from this magical time. Thoroughly researched, this melody-making library resurrects the actual microphones and the forgotten trumpet techniques that gave these scores such unique color, tutti, and magnificence. Recorded at the MGM Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles.
- Virtuoso Ensembles is an orchestral sample library that is designed primarily as a compositional and/or live performance tool, and works great for final tweaking mixing as well. The entire library, while sounding amazing, occupies a surprisingly small memory load as well as staying "lean" where CPU hits are concerned. It's a time-saver!
- Sonokinetic Orchestral Woodwinds Ensembles is the first in a line of deeply multisampled ensemble instruments that will bring the entire orchestra to your fingertips. Our aim with these products is to pair extreme realism with excellent playability and ease of use. We've recorded sections of three bassoons, three flutes, three oboes and three clarinets across a multitude of articulations, visit our website for more details. We've gone to great lengths to make everything about this instrument as flexible as possible, without losing simplicity for the most used interactions, or compromising on sound and response. Selecting any of the articulations (which are all accessible in the one interface) is a one click affair, two at the most if you want to specify more settings, and the newly designed Sonokinetic Articulation Control System (or SACS) makes keyswitching around the instrument easy to do, and equally important, to remember.