This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Field recordings merge together in a sonic kaleidoscope of found sound cinematics - from underscoring pads to drones, pulses and textures. Bioscape is a Kontakt instrument that is based on field recordings and found sounds, particularly suitable for game and filmscore composers, made for the free Kontakt Player and supports sample drag & drop.
- Imagine having instant access to the most revered Bass instruments in existence; Filthy analogue mono synths, the grittiest modular systems and polysynths. Imagine epic live brass sections, designed bass guitars and heavily processed acoustic instruments… How about the deepest 808s & subs, wavetables and the most diverse collection of oscillators and creative sound design ever committed to tape? Imagine being able to morph, transform and combine any of these sources into new, ground-breaking hybrid patches, inside a single intuitive instrument… Introducing BASSYNTH BASSYNTH is an entirely new kind of Bass Engine for the creation of modern, organic, powerful bass tones; driven by a diverse and creative library of beautifully designed multi-sampled Sound Sources, Oscillators and scannable Wavetables. Featuring a forward-thinking interface and creative user workflow, BASSYNTH delivers a powerful 4-Layer Voice Engine, Polyrhythmic Motion Sequencer, extensive sound design parameters per voice, tag-based browsing, drag+drop Macros, modular Effects System, Wavetable Engine and over 290 playable presets. Emulation is not our goal. BASSYNTH is all about new, visionary bass sounds that inspire music making…
- Containing more than 60 sound sources that have been custom-crafted from analogue classics, Redlight delivers all the sonic foundations you need to create authentic, hardware-inspired electronic music: warm bass, creamy chords, lush leads and more can be combined in endless combinations to create hybrid sounds and sequences with ease.
- "An incredible collection of 18 virtual instruments modelled on rare, quirky vintage synths.This video shows a small selection of the 450+ presets. Featuring EMS Synthi, Crumar DP-80, Arp Omni2, Moog Minitmoog, Korg Minikorg 700s, Solina String Ensemble, Cheetah MS800, Jennings Univox, Roland RS202, Hammond Solovox, Roland SH2000, Farfisa VIP345, Korg LP10, Philips Philicorda, Suzuki Omnichord, Siel Orechestra 2, Godwin String Concert, Logan Vocalist Fully NKS Compatible.
- Pathfinder WT is a fully realized, detailed classic wavetable synthesizer. An inspiring and intuitive go to instrument for a variety of creative sounds - bread-and-butter harsh and grungy basslines, deep evolving tones and pads, dynamic morphing melodies and out of this world crunchy effects - All wrapped in a simple and easy to follow design.
- When imagination & creativity comes to life, they come with Altron. Altron is a professional sample based synthesizer made by Beyron Audio from a producers & artist's point of view. Altron comes with leading technology and amazing new features. World's first Smart sequencer, Q&T engine and Altron FX. The producers ultimate weapon.
- The E-MU Proteus sound modules revolutionized the world of digital music performance and composition. The Proteus 2000 style product line was the second generation of the Proteus family and can be heard in live sound production, numerous songs, movie scores, and advertisements. This Proteus Rack Library was designed and produced by the original E-MU sound and graphic designers. Starting with the original waveforms, instruments were mapped and programmed to match the hardware modules using Native Instruments powerful script programming. Compatible with all NKS hardware enabled products, programs are seamlessly integrated with the hardware and software allowing for full control in both directions. Software parameters are displayed on the hardware and mapped to on board controllers. All sounds are tagged with category names for quick browse and load functions. Included are Proteus 2000, Mo’ Phatt, Virtuoso, Xtreme Lead-1, Planet Earth, and Vintage Pro featuring over 3,500 legacy sounds. Now available for Native Instruments free Kontakt player, the full version of Kontakt, Komplete Kontrol, Maschine, and all NKS hardware controllers. Take on the power of Proteus with the Native Instruments Proteus Rack Library.
- The Chord Engine Genesis 2.0 gives you access to lush, advanced and all kinds of amazing chords at the press of a Key. Now, you can easily find great chords and progressions from your own imagination to shave hours off of producing your best music! Featuring a full pro-level sound library, chord and harmony tool, arpeggiator, and Drag/Drop MIDI chords to your favorite VSTs!