This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Vocal & Choir
- Aeris: Hybrid Choir Designer combines the usefulness and practicality of beautifully recorded choral and solo singers with the powerful sound design capabilities of the Kontakt engine. Vir2 multisampled both male and female choirs, as well as solo bass, tenor, alto, and soprano solo singers performing vowels A, O, U and hums. With articulations including non-vibrato, vibrato, and true legato, composers and producers will easily be able to create lush vocal performances for their projects. Aside from playable vocal patches, Vir2, along with a team of industry-leading sound designers, has created over 140 unique pads resampled from the original source material providing the user a vast amount of sound design tools for endless customization.
- Imogen Heap Box Of Tricks - Every aspect of Box Of Tricks has been shaped by Imogen Heap. An exclusive selection of 13 of her instruments, sampled in detail and with custom scripts, effects, and tools; all designed the way she wanted to use them. Box Of Tricks has been beta-tested in Imogens live performances and studio projects: a process that helped generate ideas and refine the instruments. From an initial idea about a free Heap instrument, to the final result, 3 years later; Box Of Tricks is a truly extraordinary collaboration.
- We know you can't get enough of your regular Guitar,Drum and Percussion samples. ETHNAUDIO is here to add a different flavour. Our unique virtual instrument libraries opens up a whole new world for your projects and productions. ETHNAUDIO promises the best oriental library with top notch quality in todays market. Our main goal is diminishing the technical difficulties of the original instruments with the influential user interface. You'll find many different options with different playing styles for the maximum definition,texture and feel. We believe,in time you will find our sample packs at the centre of your projects. When you use an ETHNAUDIO product, you haven't got only an instrument. You will have more than 20 instruments. Just try them and hear it for yourself.
- Welcome to EXHALE, the first truly Modern Vocal Engine built for every composer, producer and artist seeking that cutting-edge sound in today’s most creative music. For years, vocal instruments have provided a way to portray the sound of a real live singer or choir in a track. In speaking with music makers, Output found the number one frustration with vocal instruments was that nothing was modern or in line with today’s current records, film scores and sound design. That is the world of EXHALE.
- Tutti Vox - Cinematic Choir is a sample collection performed by a 48 piece Choir and divided into three instruments: Tutti Vox Core, consistsing of stunning fx such as glissandi, tonal & atonal beds, harmonics, clusters and vocal fx-like whispers, mouth fx, shouts and screams. Tutti Vox Lingua is a large collection of playable phrases and words, using a ground breaking intelligent script module to allow for intuitive playing of powerful sentences and phrases. Tutti Vox Spoken is a collection of spoken words similar to the Lingua instrument, though non-pitched.
- Mercury Elements is a children’s choral ensemble built from the Mercury Symphonic Boys' Choir. Recorded in a large hall with the Pacific Boychoir, it includes Sustains, Staccatos and Marcatos for Ah, Eh, Oh & Oo vowels, in piano and forte with round-robin. It also has Ah & Oo multi-dynamic polyphonic true legato, chromatic Latin sustains and staccatos with tempo-synch, choral effects and atmospheres.
- Welcome to "Shevannai, the Voice of Elves". Shevannai is a unique solo vocal library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and wisely programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
- With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison. This unrivaled choir-library allows creation of incredible realistic choir-phrases with ease. Mystica's powerful and innovative wordbuilder combines 24 words in form of 120 elements, consisting of full words, corresponding syllables and five True-Legato vowels (A, E, I, O, U) plus an additional “Mmmh“-articulation.