This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Special & Effects
- Collision FX - a complete toolbox for cinematic sound design. Compose, score, sweeten & create astonishingly impressive cinematic elements with 234 performance ready NKIs, 3,100+ sounds, 14.72 GB, and 190 IR reverbs to get your productions noticed. Hits, risers, drops, impacts, flybys, textures, environments, & ambiences empower you to create breathtaking dynamics & hybrid sound effects with ease.
- Welcome to EDWARD FOLEYART INSTRUMENT, the much beloved virtual Foley Artist. Over 35,000 real recorded and natural randomized Foley Artist footsteps playable with your Midi keyboard: offers high end quality and parameters to adjust distance and environment. Edward brings the timeless and high potential of Foley Artists, that fits perfectly in today’s studio.
- Lunaris contains unparalleled pads from classic analog pads to lush ambient pads plus a selection of sequenced pads, underscoring pads, rhythmic pads and dark pads including 30 original Luftrum pads from the Prophet-6. Lunaris is 4.5GB and ships with 250 presets created by world-class sound designers as Arksun, Bigtone, Himalaya, Luftrum, Martin Walker, Adam Pietruszko, Twolegs Toneworks and Brandon Clark. At the heart of Lunaris are 200 sound sources of multisampled pads, field recordings, synth transients and soundscapes available to mix, sculpt and shape into the perfect pad structure. Not only is Lunaris a dream pad machine, it is also a full bodied creative tool that can excel at anything from soundscapes to synth leads, as well as drones and organic textures, complementing both the producer, composer and the sound designer.
- GRINDHOUSE is a collection of edgy, lo-fi, and retro-cool multi-sampled instruments with loads of character and a unique, 1970s Exploitation Movie vibe. If you’re looking for an eclectic collection of instruments that sound like they were sampled from old vinyl LPs - or maybe recorded off a bad copy of an obscure 1970s exploitation film - then GRINDHOUSE is for you. Our goal in creating GRINDHOUSE was to produce a virtual instrument that had the same vibe as those old exploitation films: a VI that is so bad, it’s good. GRINDHOUSE is designed for use in all sorts of Indie-style productions, or any project that calls for a lo-fi or “home-made” vibe. Whether you’re a songwriter, a producer, or a composer working for TV, film, or video games, GRINDHOUSE can be used to add grit and character to your music. You can use it to create loops, tracks, or entire songs that have a funky, crate-digger type of vibe. And of course, GRINDHOUSE is ideal for scoring your very own retro-style Kung Fu, Spaghetti Western, Biker Gang, Girl Gang, Women in Prison, Pinky Violence, Low-Budget Horror, Italian Crime, Japanese Yakuza, and/or Blaxploitation B-movie soundtracks.
- Edward Ultimate SUITE is a virtual Foley Artist with over 70.000 real recorded footsteps, clothes and props sound effects, including different walking speeds and behaviors. Use the Mod Wheel to mix/add or switch two patches. Change key commands on the fly with the Pitch Wheel for fast performance. Edward brings the timeless and high potential of Foley Artists that fits perfectly in today’s studio.
- Welcome to SUBSTANCE, a deeply produced bass engine, combining heavily processed electric and acoustic basses, real brass sections, the dirtiest analog synths, insane sound design and so much more to make bass sounds unlike anything you’ve heard.
- Big Hands does one thing. POWER CHORDS. No more wasting time trying to get your gear in order, or trying to make a synth patch sound aggressive when all you want is that wall of sound that only a guitar can create. Big Hands Vol 1 is the sound of real gear, not simulation. We took a Gibson Les Paul® and ran it through a Diezel® amp, into Marshall® and Bogner® cabs. Now you can load it up in the included Kontakt Player, and start playing. No more frustration trying to dial in every possible option to make a sample sound believable, or the endless back and forth of moving mics around trying to find the sweet spot. Just thick, creamy distortion that sits perfectly in the mix. For those who want to get up in it with amp sims, a DI version is also included. Over 10 gigs of samples total, for the utmost realism.