This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
- Welcome to SUBSTANCE, a deeply produced bass engine, combining heavily processed electric and acoustic basses, real brass sections, the dirtiest analog synths, insane sound design and so much more to make bass sounds unlike anything you’ve heard.
- PADS by Umlaut Audio is a virtual synth instrument for Kontakt and free Kontakt Player that lets you create cinematic musical textures. Combining two layers of unique samples, PADS provides natural and organic sounds that tastefully blend, adding a new level of emotion and excitement to your compositions. The instrument has been designed for ease of use in order to get you up and running quickly, with over 140 uniquely developed presets to choose from. Sculpt and shape the layers to your needs with envelopes, modulators, step sequencers, creative FX, and randomization options. PADS is intuitive to use and an essential tool for any composer or sound designer.
- 1950s FRENCH MONOSYNTH - MODELLED ANALOGUE INSTRUMENT - DESIGNED FOR REALTIME CONTROL - The Ondioline was invented in 1941, and produced in France throughout 1950s/60s. Invented by Georges Jenny as a low cost Ondes Martenot; sharing the same lateral vibrato keyboard, it was entirely valve-based with its own built-in amplifier and inspired the Clavioline, Jennings Univox and Hammond Solovox. The sound can be surprisingly realistic when the vibrato and knee lever are used together - organic, sinuous and extremely expressive. In collaboration with Goldfrapps' Will Gregory, Soniccouture extensively restored and modified Ondioline no.599 to be sampled and recreated as a Kontakt instrument.
- ORBIT is a revolutionary new synthesizer for creating breathtaking organic synths, stratospheric textures, and aggressive pulses – an armory of cutting-edge sound The Orbital Synthesis engine creatively cascades between four Orbit players to create amazing sounds that infinitely evolve over time, for use in nearly every style of modern and cinematic music. Welcome to Orbital Synthesis.
- SIGNAL is the world’s most powerful pulse engine for producers, composers, musicians and sound designers. Combining 40GB (uncompressed) of analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments, SIGNAL creates infinitely unique pulses for an entirely new sound. With a team of 70 graphic designers, sound designers, producers and developers, we set out to expand far beyond the limits of a typical synthesizer. We all love synths - and here at Output we use them every day. But by focusing on the pulse itself, we were able to create something that’s less about oscillators and hertz and more about making music.
- From Lyrical and expressive to dark and aggressive, AEON Melodic gives you 25 GB (12.86GB on disk) of organic and synth melodic instruments, arpeggiated instruments and epic One-Shots. This unique instrument combines traditional, ethnic, and orchestral instruments with searing synths and edgy samples, all created with Heavyocity's signature quality.
- Winner of Electronic Musician 2014 Editors’ Choice Award, AEON Collection (AEON Melodic and AEON Rhythmic) delivers over 720 presets with 27 GB (14GB on disk) of organic and synth Melodic Instruments, cutting-edge Loops, Arpeggiated Instruments and epic One-Shots. This unique collection combines traditional, ethnic, and orchestral instruments with searing synths and edgy samples, all created with Heavyocity’s signature quality. Create lush melodies, dark lyrical phrases and devastating synth and bass lines directly within a deeply customized user interface.
- The more than 1000 patches included in Nitron are high quality multi-samples from more than 50 synthesizers of older and newer generations - that is to say there is the whole range of classics, but also less known synthesizers of the last 30 years are present in this bold product. The focus of the library is on leads and bass – all of it as fat, dense and crunchy as possible! This product is well suited for techno, drum ‘n’ bass, dubstep, hip hop, bigbeat, trance and electro, as well as pop and ambient music. Nitron is based on Native Instrument’s award winning KONTAKT 5.