This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Woodwind & Brass
- Sample Logic and System Blue are proud to announce Fanfare, a groundbreaking Kontakt Player virtual instrument pairing the DCI World-Champion Blue Devils marching brass with the award-winning sound design of Sample Logic. From traditional marching brass to full-blown cinematic soundscapes, Fanfare delivers the definitive marching brass library for educators and arrangers, and an extraordinarily versatile and inspiring construction toolkit for film, TV, game composers, producers, and electronic musicians.
- CineBrass PRO is the expansion to the popular CineBrass Core library. CineBrass PRO is comprised of entirely new orchestral brass sample content, using the first-call Los Angeles musicians at the SONY Scoring Stage, mixed by Dennis Sands.Our CineBrass core library, released in June 2011, covers the essentials of the orchestral brass section, and functions as a solid foundation in our composing templates. But what about all the other things brass can do? We asked you, the film music community, what you wanted to see in an expansion. The result is CineBrass PRO.
- The CineBrass Core Library is Cinesamples’ orchestral brass sample library for Kontakt. Recorded at the world famous SONY Pictures Scoring Stage in Los Angeles, and mixed by veteran legend Dennis Sands (Oz: the Great and Powerful, Argo, Avengers, Back to the Future, Forrest Gump, Shawshank Redemption, American Beauty).The CineBrass Core Library covers the essentials of the orchestral brass section, and functions as a foundation in our composing templates. For expanded content, check out the CineBrass PRO expansion!
- Grosso is the 4th instrument in Sonokinetic’s phrase-based orchestral line. Like its predecessors Vivace and Minimal it consists of generic phrases with a unique intuitive user interface. Grosso takes the next step in flexibility for this kind of instrument. All phrases in Grosso are in 12 8 time, and though aimed at driving music, it will suit many styles. Check the videos on our website!
- CALLIOPE is Universal Sound Module virtual instrument. It contains many instruments for all musical genres like a hardware sound module, ROMpler or music workstation. There are over 1,000 preset sounds in these categories: Keyboard, Bass, Guitar, Lead, Brass, Wind, String, Pad, Synth, Percussion and Drum.
- Minimal represents a revolutionary novel direction in orchestral pattern-based sampling. All phrases are recorded per orchestral section and can be used separately or together and in any combination, allowing for a great deal of variations at your fingertips. In the interface, you have every control in one screen. Score realistic sounding works with ease with Sonokinetic Minimal.
- With the release of CHH Vol.4 the Chris Hein Horns series has been completed! With 54 extremly detailed solo instruments and 32 sections, CHH-Complete is the largest available Brass- & Woodwind library for Jazz, Pop, Funk & Big-Band. For an extremly low bundle price for CHH-Complete you get aprox. 80.000 samples and 44 GB content.
- Now at the tips of your fingers is the most versatile horn section in the world, MOJO: Horn Section, which offers the most flexible and innovative approach to pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns ever created in a virtual instrument. Inspired by legendary groups like Tower of Power and the big bands of decades past, MOJO is capable of emulating everything from a sultry sax solo to a screaming full big band playing at the top of their lungs.