This page is available in English only
THIRD-PARTY SAMPLE LIBRARIES FOR KONTAKT / PLAYER
Orchestral & Strings
- Complete Orchestral Collection is a brand new compilation of all Peter Siedlaczek libraries ever released by Best Service. This new product combines Peter Siedlaczek´s String Essentials 2nd Edition as well as the well known Complete Classical Collection 2nd Edition in one Kontakt Player 5 instrument with 26 GB of uncompressed sample content and more than 2800 Kontakt instruments. As a special bonus we added String Tools - a collection of newer released chords, excerpts and moods from an almost forgotten secret project. Enjoyable and easy to use thanks to the advanced capabilities of Kontakt Player, Complete Orchestral Collection is the most affordable and comprehensive collection of the finest classical sounds, classical choir, strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, harp, mallets, piano, prepared piano, ready to use orchestral excerpts, performances and effects.
- A descendant of the African balafon, the modern marimba originated in Mexico, and is typified by wooden bars mounted above metal resonator tubes, which can be tuned using stops. This Soniccouture Kontakt instrument features the 5-octave Yamaha 6100, designed with marimba legend Keiko Abe. The 6100 is state of the art, with exclusive precision tuning, Honduran Rosewood bars and welded resonators for rattle-free playing.
- 10 Baroque instruments For Kontakt. The instruments of the great composers are museum pieces now, but in recent times specialists have begun recreating our musical past in the form of reproductions. Birmingham Conservatoire is an international music school and renowned centre for Early Music,leading the field in introducing historical instruments to many young musicians for over 20 years. Soniccouture worked with BCU - choosing instruments to be sampled, sourcing players and advising on the best way to sample them.
- VET contains a powerful collection of meticulously sampled traditional acoustic instruments selected from Sample Logic’s award-winning products RUMBLE, FANFARE, and IMPAKT. VET features recordings of the World Champion Blue Devils drum & bugle corps hornline (brass), drumline (battery, and front ensemble (concert & world percussion) with contributions by arrangers Scott Johnson, John Meehan, and Jim Wunderlich, recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on the Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company). This massive 24GB collection of more than 300 traditional Instruments & Multis contains a variety of instruments that include solo and ensemble marching snares, multi-tenors, basses, mallet & world percussion, trumpets, mellopones, euphoniums, and tubas. VET is the ideal solution for educators, arrangers, performers, and composers who want to realize accurate, dynamic musical productions and arrangements, bringing the authentic real-life brass and percussion instruments to both notation and any digital audio workstation software. VET loads directly into the Native Instruments Kontakt 5 Player and seamlessly integrates into Finale, Notion, and Sibelius.
- Sample Logic breaks new ground with IMPAKT — A suite of over 850 breathtaking morphed concert percussion instruments and multis that will blow you away. This diverse collection of instruments ranges from dramatically twisted marimbas and xylophones, blissful chimes and bells to massively transfigured timpani, gongs, bass drums, cymbals, and a variety of world percussion instruments. IMPAKT also includes a complimentary set of traditional concert percussion instruments. All sounds were recorded on the Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company) under the direction of renowned percussionist Jim Wunderlich and System Blue, the result of which is a comprehensive library that contains both traditional instruments and an evocative collection of morphed cinematic instruments, transitions, atmospheres, leads, impacts, and tempo-synced rhythms.
- Weighing in at over 16GBs, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS is a collection of 1600+ morphed Instruments & Multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. Created in association with Kirk Hunter Studios, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS brings the original MORPHESTRA™ into a whole new generation of sound, creating a modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed orchestral/effectual sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS includes amazing ready-to-play psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments and morphs them into a world where music and sound design collide. If you already own the original MORPHESTRA, you can easily upgrade to MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS, which also includes all the original instruments and Multis from MORPHESTRA 1.0.
- CineSymphony LITE is a comprehensive sketch tool recorded at the world famous MGM Scoring Stage at Sony Pictures studios in Los Angeles, and recorded by industry veteran Dennis Sands. CineSymphony LITE covers the essentials of all orchestral instrument sections, and provides students and professional composers with a solid starting foundation in their music scoring palette.