Music for desolate places and melancholie
***** Ver. 1.7: Old snapshots will not sound the same with this version! *****
Needed a simple pad tool with a moody twist, one thing led to another and it ended up being a bag of tricks. This one too for cinematic purposes, moody, sad melancholic stuff. Does some nice soundscapes and arpeggios. Excellent as backing for Porton Down. Check view B, lots of ctrls there. Keep the clock running.
Inspired by a few other user entries and no original core programming here. Contains a few factory macros but other than that, design by Henning Malm.
Graphic design © by Henning Malm.
Please give me credit if you use it in any published material.
Update 1.7.1 - Nov 3 2018
- Added Paule's snapshot bank "a trip"
Update 1.7 - Nov. 02 2018
Lotsa stuff happened...
- Carrier oscillators are now all multi osc. There's a switch to activate multimode. And a spread function.
- Operator oscillators have changed. All now respond to PWM
- Stutter section simplified and memory function for seq's added
- Arps changed, random added
- Pre/Post filter switch for Drive
- Built a simple resonator, added to fx section
- Vibrato mode added
- Overall modulation source paths update (can't have enough arps, right...)
- Major GUI overhaul
- Master compression added
- channel activity indicators added
- channel on/off added
- stuff I forgot..
Update 1.1 - May 30 2018
- Major GUI renovation, should look decent now
- Renamed snapshots for improved Komplete Kontrol/Maschine integration
- Added "MST_Plugin.png" to zip, to be used as Komplete/Maschine icon. On Win10, place in \Users\Public\Public documents\NI Resources\image\reaktor\[create kantubek folder]\MST_plugin.png
Update 1.1.1 - June 7, 2018
- Added 30 more snapshots