Jam Sequencer sequencing Niji Drums, modulated by 8 Steps
In this patch, the Maschine Jam Sequencer is sequences all Niji Drums except the Cowbell. Two Bento 4 Mods modulation sequencers add movement to the Niji Drums and the additional Bento SVF filter on the mix output.
- The Bento SVF filter on the mix output can be used to filter and distort the Niji Drums by turning down the cutoff. The distortion is created by also sending the input signal to the filter's FM input.
- Each Niji Drum is modulated by a single channel from the two Bento 4 Mods modulation sequencers. The sound of the patch can be completely transformed by adjusting the modulating amounts on the Niji Drums (modulation bus A), and by changing the modulation sequences on the Bento 4 Mods.
- Util Mix 4 is used as a mono mixer with two inputs per channel by enabling the mono sum function on each channel. Therefore, not all drums can be mixed separately.
- Blocks Base (from KOMPLETE Start)
- Maschine Jam Sequencer (from REAKTOR User Library)
- Niji Drums (from REAKTOR User Library)